Our Mission and Commitment To Your Business
There are too many deceitful marketing providers that under-deliver, fail to be transparent, give no value or guidance to your sales and marketing staff. We want to disrupt the industry and make a statement to change that.
Our goal is to create a unique digital agency that focuses on providing YOU with value upfront, delivers transparent results, schedules strategy sessions to help grow your business along WITH YOU, helps you make sense of the data, and eliminates the hurdles you face in your business.
What Customers Are Saying...
They Don't Just Do The Job - Alkries LLC Goes Beyond
Matthew and his team don't just complete the job. They care about the campaign and it shows in their work and in the way his team provides their services.
Our Journey and Since We Started
Before Alkries LLC, Matthew King, the owner, worked in the United States Air Force. During his six year-career, his responsibilities were:
- Workflow management for three work centers (88 technicians in total).
- Process development and project management.
First, Matthew King started taking jobs as a freelancer on the side to help businesses with website building, sales & marketing education, and digital marketing.
After four years, on March 20th, 2018, Alkries LLC was established to provide businesses with digital marketing strategies such as SEO, PPC, Content Creation, and Content Marketing to fill the need that many business owners (like you) don't have the time to manage online lead generation for their business.
Today and Beyond
Our mission is to be your reliable and long-term partner in marketing your business online. We aim to accomplish the following with you:
- Provide high-value to you before you sign up or pay anything.
- Be transparent with all results (good or bad) and help you understand what the data means through education.
- Set up recurring strategy sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis to go over your marketing efforts.
- Brainstorm with you (or a key member in your business) to enhance your business and move the needle using tools, thought-exercises, and recommendations.
- Help put together a "bigger picture" to assist in eliminating problems that you and other business owners face through consulting and education.